VC242 Round Post Ext Assembly
The Extruded Aluminum Bracket is the most advanced method of mounting traffic signs on 2” I.D. round posts. It is less expensive, easier to install and stronger than the previous generation of clamps. It can also be used for flag mounting of street name signs.
- Extruded Shape Captures Bolt Head
- Nuts can be tightened with one hand.
- Consists Of Two Symetrical Brackets
- Back to back signs can be mounted for the cost of an additional nut and bolt.
- Brackets Can Be Attached To Sign Prior To Mounting On Post
- Ease of installation. No problem in locating brackets on centers.
- Standard Version Features Acorn Nuts On Sign Face
- Smooth attractive appearance.
- Several Hardware Options
- Choose economy, corrosion resistance or tamper resistance.
- One Size Wrenching Except When Acorn Nuts Are Utilized
- One box wrench fits sign mounting nuts and bracket nuts.
- Flexible Extrusions
- Bracket can't be broken by overturning.
- Flat Face On Inside Of Bracket
- Bracket bolts can be used for flag mounting of street name signs.
- Extruded aluminum
- Post Diameter
- 2 3/8" O.D.
No results found