VCR187 Double Headed Rivet Aluminum
The Double Headed Rivet is a 1/4” diameter two piece fastening system used in a variety of applications. It can be used in a U-Channel post for sign installation as well as street name signs, temporary signs and stop/slow paddles. Used with the new cordless driver the rivet can be installed in seconds with no clean up or maintenance.
- Economically Priced
- Less cost than alternative fasteners with similar features.
- Ease Of Installation
- Low in-place cost/unskilled labor.
- Aluminum Material
- Corrosion resistant/accepts anodize or paint to match sheeting.
- Double Headed Rivet Design
- Tamper resistant/neat appearance/no protusions.
- Engineered Pre-Load
- Holds sign snug without bending.
- Installs With Axial Motion
- Does not twist sheeting.
- Rivets Are Packed In Boxes Of 100
- Better inventory control.
- Lot Number On Each Bag Of Rivets
- Traceable to raw material.
- 1/4 Grip Range From 5/8" up to 2 1/2"
No results found