VCN151-8 Vandlgard Nut 1/2-13 Zinc
A general purpose frangible (break-a-way) nut, with reduced wrenching. The distance across the points of the hex is less than the diameter of the base of the cone. The nut is installed with a standard wrench and removed by authorized persons by a special procedure.
- Wrenching Element Breaks Off At Predetermined Torque
- Can't be removed with standard hand tools. Tightness is not determined by judgment of installer.
- Threaded Portion Is Tapered
- Can't be gripped with pliers and has attractive finish.
- Die Cast From Zinc Alloy
- No corrosion at break-groove.
- Reduced Break-Off Torque
- Lowers clamp load to avoid damage to parts being assembled.
- Nuts Are Packed In Bags Of 100
- Better inventory control.
- Lot Number On Each Bag Of Nuts
- Traceable to raw material.
- Material: Zinc die cast
- Finish: Natural
- Diameter: 3/8-16
- Torque (Breakoff)
- Suitable for use with GR2 or GR5 bolts
No results found