Carriage Bolt Assembly
More about this item
A universal threaded fastener assembly developed in 1976 to mount wooden or metal signs to 4” X 4” wooden posts. The assembly enabled a field installation with two assemblies and a box wrench rather than working out of four boxes of hardware.
- Uses Standard Carriage Bolt, Exact size readily available for any application.
- Available Pre-Assembled, Most convenient for installer
- Available Un-Assembled, More economical
- Uses Vandlgard-Nut, Tamper resistant
- Packed In Box Of 100, Work out of one box whether assembled or bulk
- Field Tested, Still holding up after 25 years in snow burial and ultra-violet test sites
Materials and Finish
Bolt: Steel, zinc plate
Adapter: Black nylon
Spacer: Biodegradable cardboard
Washer: Black nylon
Nut: Zinc die-cast
Available in 5/16 - 18 and 3/8-16